Your Decision On THE STRANGE---Ready for CHANGED or CHAINED.

Please take notes: After complete reading this blog,come back here to read more on the following sites:

(A)Click to enter SEE THE WORLD SITUATION==>http://worldmichaelsne.blogspot.com/http://www.theinsider.org/ (B)YOU TUBE VIDEOS :New World Order Conspiracy\\

(C)YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE HERE FOR VERY HIGH BLESSING IN YOUR LIFE TIME, IT IS ALL FREE KNOWLEGE THAT I ACQUIRE FROM HARD LEARNING. BAD LUCK IS TRUE FOR EVERYONE; IT IS INBORN. IT IS NOT SUPERTITIOUS BELIEF BUT TRUE IN LOGICAL SCIENCE and DAILY EXPERIENCE. LEARN UP THE OPEN SECRET HERE. YOU CAN AVOID IT AND BE A FREE AND HAPPY PERSON. It is very important to know the following, but nobody tell you, check in now. Do you know: (1)What is darkness(stronghold), dark knowledge. The WORLD AND EVERY PERSON IS BEING CONTROLLED INSIDE and OUTSIDE by FORCES.........This you need to login and see it real in my blog . (2)The differences of SON OF GOD, SON OF MAN, JESUS,JESUS CHRIST and CHRIST JESUS? Otherwise it bring BAD LUCK in the belief! (3) Muslim is waiting for the second coming of Jesus? login==>http://creatormichaelsne.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

REALITY?=PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION over matter

REALITY?=PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION

Is all this environmental information just vibrational energies which are presented to our body and then decoded to form a perception in the brain according to our programs and patterns? ie: Do we subconsciously 'read' or filter this data then build an experience that seems real?

Can I get outside of my experience to prove anything is fact or real, or is reality bound to ones experience like the fabric to the shirt?

What of the realities I have when I dream, - my body still responds as if they are real, so what is reality?
If I am not the cause (creator) of my experience; the director of my focus of attention on some level whether awake or asleep, am I controlled by something else?
And if I am completely controlled by something other than me, what then is the purpose of my life?[By Integr8]
Take note and listen to the statement between time 13:23 to 13:48 MINUTES. At 5.18 min shows the mind is in darkness--AURA?
The objective of this blogging is to understand and beware how our mind can be fooled by MEDITATION/WISHFUL THINKING(self-induced and by stronghold internally ) and EXTERNALLY by unseen forces or even by science. Take good care of our mind (Mind of Christ).

No comments:

Post a Comment